By Reeen - 03/06/2016 22:29 - United States - Pittsboro

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me via text, right after I finished cleaning his apartment and dropping off a bunch of booze I bought for a big party we were having. It turns out that big party was his "newly single" party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 681
You deserved it 1 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful, but there were signs. If he has his own apartment, he's an adult (physically, at least), which means he should have been cleaning it himself, and you cleaning it for him wasn't a very good idea, even if you had kind intentions. If I were you I would drive over and take back what you bought, or at the very least let everyone know what kind of person he really is. I'm sorry you got used like that. People can be cruel.

Comments

writergirl1029 17

If you still have the receipts, get the booze back and return the majority to get your money back. Save your favorite kind for yourself and use the money you got back to to treat yourself to a nice dinner at home. Take a day or two to mourn the relationship since it sounds like you cared about him, and then try to move on. He doesn't deserve any of your feelings now.

I hope you took all the booze with you when you left.

Take the booze home with you, you bought anyways.

AleyahRose123 6

I'm going to do that to someone if they cheat on me.

I hope you got back what you bought OP.

ericanicole1 12

Go to the party and hook up with his friend haha jk but seriously tho I would freak out

I'm not one for petty revenge, but you need to get it. Should have shown up to the party and taken the booze right out of there. If anybody tried to stop you ask them if they wanted to pay.