By Reeen - 03/06/2016 22:29 - United States - Pittsboro

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me via text, right after I finished cleaning his apartment and dropping off a bunch of booze I bought for a big party we were having. It turns out that big party was his "newly single" party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 681
You deserved it 1 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful, but there were signs. If he has his own apartment, he's an adult (physically, at least), which means he should have been cleaning it himself, and you cleaning it for him wasn't a very good idea, even if you had kind intentions. If I were you I would drive over and take back what you bought, or at the very least let everyone know what kind of person he really is. I'm sorry you got used like that. People can be cruel.

Comments

Karma will take its place. Leave and take all you've bought with you.

If you can't trash the apartment before the party and take back the booze, crash the party and tell everyone what he did. What a schmuck. You're better off without him.

sgdigaetano 3

Consider it money and time well spent to find out what kind of a person he really is. Your best revenge is just to have a good life - without him.

I love all the "trash his place & take the booze back" comments, but in reality he could have you arrested for that kind of thing. Walk away with some class and let him ruin his own life.

Okay, maybe not trash, but undo some of the cleaning she did.

SteveDudleyUK 10

You deserve better than him so though it doesn't feel like it he is doing you a favour. Not much point cleaning up before a big party as it's going to be a big mess afterwards. Just be thankful he can't get you to clean that too. Just think of how is going to have to clean the mess up all on his own....or live in it.

Mess up his apartment, and take back what you bought.

What a dick move on his part! Make sure you publically call him out on his ******** behavior! Warn the next bitch that he's a ******** ;)