By Anonymous - 18/08/2009 23:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex. After about 10 minutes, while we changed positions, he shouts, "Power Rangers - It's Morphin' Time!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 917
You deserved it 12 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Equinox987 0

LMAO, does he want to be the pink ranger?

Comments

My boyfriend and I, or if you're feeling sassy, I and my boyfriend.

the above laugh was because i was thinking the same thing when i first read this. didnt know there is going to be a huge argument about it. haha. im glad i was not the one to say this. otherwise all hell would break loose. *sigh...

#13 - I'm guessing you also missed out the fact it says "when we change position" instead of "changed"?

coffeerio 0

I think you mean "must have missed out on the fact that....." Go karma! And editing, for that matter.

I'm sick of these "I was having sex when my boyfriend said something hilarious that I perceive to be insensitive" FML's. Why must sex be so serious? ...

Alexxx_Anarchist 0

Agreed! Sex is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. If it were meant to be serious, you'd be expected to wear business suits (well, that could possibly be fun, too..) In all honesty, a bit of humor during sex can make the experience that much more enjoyable.

And why are they all about kind of nerdy things? If you don't like nerdy jokes, then don't have sex with nerds? LOL YDI for not having a sense of humor.

You are my hero. Fmylife needs different/better content.

echarperouge 0

Oh learn to take a joke. I'm sick of these "My BF isn't a teddy bear sex god every time we make love, WAAAAH" entries.

#13: Wow, even YOU can't get it grammatically correct. It's my boyfriend and ME. You need to be able to remove the ferst part of the term and still have it make sense. MY BOYFRIEND AND ME.

So, remove the first part. Which makes more sense: "I was having sex" or "Me was having sex"?

No, actually, I'm correct completely. The first (notice I spelled that correctly, whereas you spelled it ferst) sentence reads, "Today, me and my boyfriend were having sex." It should be either, "My boyfriend and I," or, "I and my boyfriend." Both are correct, though you rarely hear the latter. You wouldn't say, "Me had sex," you'd say, "I had sex." Therefore, I is the correct and only first person term available.

#16 - Are you kidding? You're an idiot. "myfavoriteplay" and "SunlightVeins" ftw.

Yeah..ditto with what the others above me have stated. It's "My boyfriend and I", not "my boyfriend and me". This is grade school grammar material...

ferst? You're trying to correct someone's grammar and you spell first ferst? i've never told anyone this so thanks for being my cherry popper: YOU ******* FAIL!!!!!!!!!"

DEVASTATOR 12

You don't **** with the guys in the spandex suits your bf is awesome

#17 Apparently she doesn't **** WITH them. She just ***** them. lol. And OP, just be thankful he didn't shout "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

You are my new hero. I am so using that line during sex. Although it has to be; "Autobots, transform!" *Change position* "ROLL OUT!" *Penetrate*

DoomJeff91 2

Then you need a hooker to jump out onto of you guys screaming "Decepticons, attack!"

notlovingit 0

lmao WIN made me fall of my teacher laughing even thou decepticons are tranformers

Here I'm thinking another Internet meme. "Do a barrel roll!"

Jakester 0

haha me too Finnboghi thats a winner for sex line right there!

@ #16 Now dont talk about any grammar if you cant even spell yet

Do you really spend your lives correcting ppls grammar?!?! Get a life! It's the interwebs not a ******* thesis! also, this is not a fml... this is awesome! you likely knew your bf was the "nerd type" when you started dating him... expect it... I do...

That is a gross overstatement. I do not spend my entire life correcting people's grammar. I learned how to communicate effectively when I was supposed to, so it takes no time out of my day that I need. And so what if this isn't a thesis? That shouldn't mean you can turn off your mind. If we all went to school to use grammar in scholarly situations, most of humanity wouldn't need to go to school. You're supposed to take away from your grammar lessons, not use them when you need. Is it safe to assume that when you're handed change, you don't care about it and go, "I hated math class."

Hey "glamourful", SunlightVeins has superior grammar and spelling compared to anyone else here. You are not going to win! :P

Um no. I spent 5 years in retail jobs counting change, although I did hate math class. It just seems like a waste of energy to go around correcting people's grammar, even though I know what is correct and what is not. It doesn't bother me when other people are wrong. Is it safe to assume you are often called anal retentive and a know it all? You must have OCD at the very least.

Anal retentive? Me? My friends and family would laugh at that. I simply have a background, albeit a small one, in linguistics. If you want to debate descriptive grammar and prescriptive grammar, fine, but this is just stupid. Frankly, it's one indicator I can use to see who is worth my time and thoughts. Also, you missed my point about math class. I did an adequate job of explaining it, so I can only suggest you re-read it. "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."

Hey "IamSpartacus" I didn't realize we were having a grammar-off... lol. I know she is right on the grammar, but really... what is the point? Does it make her feel better about herself? Is it the only intelligent thing she knew to say? I wasn't just talking to her either. I was talking about all you grammar correctors... but since she made it personal... I am not going to lay back and take it...

When people are grammatically incorrect when writing to the point that they're putting your instead of you're, their/there instead of they're, adding a load of LOLZ KUL GURL I IZ A GRAMMA G (etc.. oh god that too, when people put tec or ect... for those of you that dont know which it is or whatever, it's et cetera, meaning and the rest.. anyway im going on) and basically just forgetting stuff that we were taught in primary school, its kinda irratating. I fail at english so mines probably not all that great but the point is that if you'te not ten, dont type like a ten year old.. At least use a dictionary. Or spellcheck. Its there for a reason.

When did SunlightVeins make it personal? If you are referring to the comment about math class, I think you were taking it more personally than it was meant. Looking at her post, it seems she meant "you" in the general, third-person sense, not you personally. And her original post was not simply a critiquing of grammar, but a response to another person (lifeofmoi) who made a slightly strong yet completely incorrect critique of the grammar of the original fml post. I say if someone's gonna rip into an fml post's grammar and be completely wrong about it at the same time, they're fair game.

Why are we saying "her" when I see a boy avatar?

StrangeSpider 0

ahh i remember back in the good old days..... before youtube was full of questionable content....

How annoying. I dislike the way you're stating things SunlightVeins. It's their and/or our problem if our grammar/spelling is wrong. Glamourful obviously isn't taking your suggestions in a good way, why bother then? It's such bad taste to try to correct everything you see from everyone. That's just me anyway, it is indeed your own problem if you want to keep wasting your time like this.

wow I laughed so hard this is SO AWESOME!!! your boyfriend ftw!!!!

At least he didn't ask you if you wanted a Scooby Snack. ;)