By Anonymous - 30/05/2013 03:55 - United States - Redlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate on the bathroom floor. Somehow my nose managed to start bleeding, so he bent me over the tub and kept going because he didn't want to "ruin the moment". FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 761
You deserved it 9 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carleybeak 21

His action definitely ruined the moment

Getting to stare at a white tub filling up with a pool of your own blood, how very erotic... FYL OP, since he ruined the moment for you.

Comments

Next time wipe some down there and say surprise!!!

UnluckyGenius 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're right, you shouldn't comment....

UnluckyGenius 21

Thank you for your input oh wise #29!

It takes two to have sex. If you didn't want to continue, why didn't you stop him?

Pretty sure anyone that's been raped would disagree with you. However in this case its rather odd OP let it carry on.

That's a bad joke. Many people that have been raped don't call it sex - they call it rape. They don't like to connect sex, which is supposed to be a good thing to rape, which probably wasn't.

hotPinklipstick 24

20: Your comment was ill thought out, and actually offensive. 35: I completely agree with you.

Are you having a "bloody good time"?

Go hard or go home! Dedication, that is what it is my friends... ;)

I've learned from being on here for a while that the fml people aren't the reddit/imugr people. +1 from me, anyway.

dontpanic_fml 32

Now this is a little tangential, but I don't get this whole bathroom floor intimacy deal. Never have...never will.

I personally like it hot and steamy. Always have, always will.

dontpanic_fml 32

It's the bathroom floor. Not in the shower...on the floor. It's asinine.

unless you're the size of a child and him a hulk, you moved for him.. stop bitching

If you are going to start a job, see it through completion.

I hope you put him back in the pig sty when he got finished.

See how they smile like pigs in a sty, See how they snied. I'm crying. "I am the Walrus" (goo goo g'joob)