By Darcy - 26/10/2011 06:58 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to have sex. He passionately laid me down onto the bed, both of us fully naked. Pressing down on my shoulder, he ended up dislocating it. The pain made me pee myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 538
You deserved it 4 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you the same girl that had her thong visciously ripped off by her boyfriend?

GETxAxLIFE 0

Damn.. Like they say go hard or go home, right?

Comments

Yea I don't think it's possible to pee your pants if your fully naked....

every1luvsboners 11

The real question is: Did you let him finish?

jarredsj26 7

How did you pee your pants if you were fully naked? Lol

JinxosGirl87 0

Were you laying on top of your pants or something?

likeavirgo 0

Fully naked and peed your pants. That's cool.

Mokashiya 5

You mean.. pee the bed.. right?? Yeah, I thought so.

KiddNYC1O 20
ising20 1

no, she meant what she said. she peed herself.. what's hard to comprehend about that? I agree... fail.

every1luvsboners 11

I'm thinking "peed my pants" is more of an expression of speech that's not to be taken literally.

...I thought you were fully naked? How did you pee your pants?

superficialheart 11

She said, pee herself.. Not her pants?

No, she clearly wrote 'pee her pants' and there is only one explanation I can come up with to answer how she possibly did that: she's a witch....and what do we do with witches?

superficialheart 11

...Yup, I'm confused. See, it says nothing about pants.. Therefore your argument is invalid.

superficialheart 11

When I refreshed it, it says 'pee myself' now...wtf?

superficialheart 11

Was that an apology? Thought so.

superficialheart 11

Wow really? You were clearly wrong, and even admitted it.. No need to get all serious about it.

I wasn't entirely wrong but yes I did admit it. That doesn't at all mean it was an apology :)

Jesus, that guy must have a lot of passion. He's a keeper

Yes, I assume Jesus must have quite a bit of passion.