By Anonymous - 24/04/2015 17:39 - Qatar - Doha

Today, my boss's incompetent, lazy son got another raise. He only started working here five months ago. Since then he's been promoted twice and given a Bentley as a company car. All this while company profits are in the shitter and the rest of us are facing a wave of layoffs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 225
You deserved it 2 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That really pisses me off. You spoil your kid rotten, that's your choice. But when you start calling him an "employee", that's just insulting to people who actually work for a living.

That's really ****** up. Here's hoping you find a better company when this one inevitably goes under, OP.

Comments

Ugh, I know exactly how you feel, OP. My bosses' son does absolutely no work but they won't get rid of him because he has to have money to pay child support, and no one else will hire him because of his shitty legal record. So he does nothing and I end up having to pick up the slack, when I'm already doing the jobs of two people, sometimes three when his mom isn't around. I feel your pain. FYL indeed.

You live in Qatar man, I'm sure the boss is a Qatari national with an IQ lower that dirt of a son! It's the land of nepotism... He'd probably get a huge ass loan from the government next year and have it weived off the next Eid.

will his company is suffering for it so that son will soon liar all of that when they go bankrupt

The first thing that comes to mind is that douche from horrible bosses ???

Welcome to the working world, you must be new here...

Goddamn... Find another job after keying that car!

roselysunset 12

You should report nepotism to Human Resources.