By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 08:45 - Canada

Today, my best friend was fired from the place we both work at because she's a bad employee. After they fired her she said, "If I go, I'm taking my best friend with me." So they fired me too. I actually liked that job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 259
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

devans00 14

if you are old enough to work, you should be adult enough to speak up if someone gets you fired from a job you like. You don't have to just take it. So is your friend in charge of all your employment decisions for the rest of your life?

Obviously she isn't the only bad employee.

Comments

japoop 0

1. Don't make lesbian friends 2. If your gonna work for a pimp, I'm your man Joking, but seriously don't make lesbian friends.

And what's wrong with having lesbian friends??

Obviously she isn't the only bad employee.

Or maybe the company thought they were in cahoots? ♥

yeah...that wouldn't be my friend anymore...bitch :P

tayebee 0

how come yu didnt say something??

sicron90511 0
TroII 0

Ya cut her slack... She's black! Hey that rhymes! I'm a poet and didn't no it! ;P

SmallTownCutie 0

28- Don't be a ******* grammar Nazi. It's annoying as hell.

TroII 0

How do you know that hell is annoying? Have you ever visited said place? How is the people? Is the weather nice?

boringday123 7

Uhh... I don't think that it's your Ipod's fault that you typed all the letters wrong and made the word 2 letters...

37 - Spelling and punctuation are independent of grammar. Jus' sayin'.

SmallTownCutie 0

46- Thank you for sharing that. Everyone who reads that comment will be more educated and a better benefit to society. I greatly appreciate it. *sarcasm overload* Haha, but seriously I didn't know that, thanks. (:

devans00 14

if you are old enough to work, you should be adult enough to speak up if someone gets you fired from a job you like. You don't have to just take it. So is your friend in charge of all your employment decisions for the rest of your life?

wwerulez14 6

If you like the job that much, get your ass back in there and beg for it back. Otherwise you should let your "bad employee" of a friend help you find another job. And this time, speak up when the bitch tries to pull you down with her.

fiercemuffin 3

say you have no clue who she is!

haha. i have never seen this person in my life. .

now that sucks ! bad luck OP try and work in an other place than her next time :)

your friend is a ********! and so are you for not speaking up for yourself.

AAShah 0

Obviously you are also a bad employee if they let you go so easily. :P

LightningLadyy 0

Or, her friend is so terrible that they don't care what it takes to get rid of her...