By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 08:45 - Canada

Today, my best friend was fired from the place we both work at because she's a bad employee. After they fired her she said, "If I go, I'm taking my best friend with me." So they fired me too. I actually liked that job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 259
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

devans00 14

if you are old enough to work, you should be adult enough to speak up if someone gets you fired from a job you like. You don't have to just take it. So is your friend in charge of all your employment decisions for the rest of your life?

Obviously she isn't the only bad employee.

Comments

denvan 0

Now go make her work the corner

perdix 29

The job would have sucked after your friend left. If you really liked the job, you would have "trained" your friend to be a non-shitty employee. Leading by example works wonders, and it's so subtle, the bad employee doesn't even know you are indoctrinating them.

so she's responsible for her dipshit friend? and I use the word friend very very loosely here

jayAZ 3

get the same job some where else. not as if the type of job is only at one place. your friend sucks! they intend to pay ur bills right?

Some friend. A friend like me, I'd get fired and take down the whole company down with it.

I can hear unfair dismissal bells ringing. sue them.

exactly. it's illegal to fire someone if you don't have a good reason.

no it isn't. it's called "at will employment"

aliceharper 0

I smell the end of a beautiful friendship

Welcome to the world of BFFs. For her next trick, she'll steal your boyfriend.

FLYiN_CLOUD9 4

Haaa. yeah you need better friends.

It's illegal to fire someone in Canada without cause. Firing you because your friend is a jackass is grounds for a wrongful dismissal suit. Talk to the boss and tell them you want your job back and see what happens.