By xo_lezz - 01/03/2009 17:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend slapped me and called me a some colorful words before telling me that she never wanted to talk to me again because I supposedly slept with her boyfriend. Not only am I a virgin, but I'm a lesbian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 891
You deserved it 16 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lollipop217 0

obviously she's not really your best friend if she doesn't know you're a virgin or a lesbian

How colourful were the words? Were they just shades of gray, or did she get real creative and start throwing in such colours as "magenta", or "sky blue"?

Comments

yumpinyiminy 0

So, basically, he told her he was cheating with you so that he could still see the girl he's ACTUALLY cheating with.

coco_28 0

haha nice that pretty funny haha but it probably would work haha

lol sexy, but shes not a les and that would just ruin the friendship... the only way she would do that (or even ask) is if she had some sexual harrasment problems at a younger age. Since then (if she does it) shes having trouble with a not sexually orianted relationship and is having commitment problems...

kimboslice17 0

so how do u know if ure really a lesbian if ure a virgin? u havent had sex with a girl.

#93 'how do you know you're a lesbian if you haven't had sex yet?' ... Wtf kind of logic is that? Are you missing parts of your brain? and #81, **** you.. just **** you. You idiot. FYL; **** your life for being a complete bigoted homophobe. I bet you've never even KNOWN a gay person before.

Shouri 0
LLgood 0

Man, that sucks. I'm sorry you have such a bitchy friend. And people that think lesbians need to have sex to know that they're gay are idiots. Being gay isn't about sex. It's about identity. I've never had sex with a girl, and I know I'm bisexual. To the OP: Just ignore the bigots and gay haters. They aren't worth it.

tyty123_fml 0

Wow, if she didn't know you were lesbian, then nice friendship you have there.

a virgin lesbian ???? weird u should see a psychologist I think YOU are the one choosing to b lesbian