By Crouching Tiger, Hidden Retard - 06/08/2013 21:55 - United States

Today, my apparently braindead and now ex-boyfriend asked me if "this period thing" is going to happen a lot, and said that if it is, "we're so done." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 322
You deserved it 4 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people lack common sense. You can do better OP!

Tell him, "Yeah, stop questioning my health or I'll exclaim our split-up."

Comments

Can someone tell me how that happens? How does someone become that dumb? How do they even function in the real world?

That's exactly what I was thinking. How can people be that stupid? It makes me wonder if they're really that stupid or just acting like that to get out of something or situations.

TheDrifter 23

Think of how dumb the average person you meet is. Now realize that half the people around you are statistically probable to be dumber than that person. I recently saw a lady with downs syndrome having to inform a Walmart cashier how much the change should be, the world is not a shining land of geniuses.

frizz101 22

Blame it on the American education system, were outscored by kids in Africa were the school house is mud hut. (I don't actually know if thats true, just that America is one of the worst of the developed nations in terms of education).

monnanon 13

@79 you get dumb ***** in every country. i dont mind people not knowing something even if its a fairly common thing, holes in education can happen for many reasons. what i cant stand is people who refuse to learn more or believe the truth when you inforn then like OPs bf here.

He needn't have meant "are you going to have a period every month". He could easily have meant "are you going to behave like a bitch every time it's your period". If that's how OP was behaving, who knows.

why does he phrase his sentences like a girl?

UnluckyGenius 21

Couldn't hide the red stains in your bikini bottom?

UnluckyGenius 21
Mads_1234 28

#15, you and OP's ex should hook up. No one else is going to date either of you!

UnluckyGenius 21

#144 you say this as if I care.

I don't think you learn that in health class. At least guys don't.

jamieeelynn57 8

Now we know what he did in Health.

I thought this ment we dont no what he did in health

Did you mean: "Now we know what he didn't do in Health"?

jamieeelynn57 8

What I meant was, now we know how much he was paying attention. Sorry it was confusing I guess.

jamieeelynn57 8

That or now we know he did absolutely nothing, if that makes sense.

I only get mine twice a year! Gimmie his number!

If that's true I think you have a serious health problem.

37, Some women have that because they're on some form of birth control. Like I know that if I use the Depo-shot for at least a year, my chance of having fewer to NO periods is at 50%. So, it is possible (and normal) to have fewer periods in a year.

You sound pretty thirsty if you're willing to go after a guy that's very possibly stupid about other things, too...

Tell him he only really needs to worry when it does stop.

Rexington27 7

Reply with does this dumb thing happen a lot? If so.

if you're upset about this, you need to check your standards.

CharresBarkrey 15

I'm sorry, is a moderate intelligence NOT supposed to be a standard?