By Toaster - 30/07/2009 15:11 - United States

Today, my 8 year old little sister said "f you" to my mom. My mom thought I told her to say that and grounded me for a month. Later, my sister came up to me and said "Gotcha, bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 692
You deserved it 4 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Haha that's a bitch move she pulled there. But I gotta say. She got ya bitch!

KillaKingPerrie 4

HAHAHAHAHAHA get raped. Should have piledrived your sister though

100lol 0

Wow, just imagine his point of view. >_> "f you." "HEY (Big brother's name) YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR TELLING YOUR LITTLE SISTER TO SAY THE F WORD TO ME." "I didn't." "GROUNDED, NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Unreasonable/ no proof grounding, that's bad parenting.

magichateball 0

Just ignore your mum. Refuse to accept being grounded. Hold your ground. I wish I'd realized as a kid that your parents don't actually have any power over you. Eventually they will have to cave. If they dish out arbitary punnishments then refuse to accept it. Be reasonable though - having a completely stalemated relationship with them won't do you any favours.

deliapearl 0

trust me...this is a FHL bcuz your sis will grow up to be a delinquent

ur sister is a genius. + 500 cool points to her

I hate to break this to you, but they usually get worse up to about 13. Well my sister did. Also you mum is an idiot for not giving you the benefit of the doubt.

It sounds like something I'd do if I was like that... Perhaps you were a mean brother and stole her dolly? =)

famas48 0

1.Take bamboo stick 2.Beat the shit out of her 3.When she barely breaths, say :Whos the bitch now?, biatch" 4.Clean bambbo stick from her blood Yeah i think its good thing that i dont have little sister (its joke)

LMAO! I remember that line. xD "Who's the bitch now?" The New Guy. xDDD