By VDM - 03/06/2013 21:16 - France - Poissy

Today, my 6-year-old son was so angry at me for not buying him overpriced candy at the airport that he told a security guard I had a machine gun in my suitcase. The interrogation was not pleasant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 610
You deserved it 8 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EdwardC777 9

That beyond blows. Airport security isn't fun when you're NOT being accused of smuggling firearms

when he goes into the next grade, tell the teacher he lies about everything he says and to never ever trust him, *wink*

Comments

Smack him. If I would have done that I would've gotten time out, spanked, soap in my mouth, and smacked across the face. Sorry about that, OP

StoneSentinel 3

"Tan his hide..." That should solve any future problems...

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...

Doesn't look like Ryan's mom, does he.

ileenefudge 29

And that white kid over there is just like " I got sent to my room..." And the rest of us are like " you have a room??"

and that's when its understandable to beat the shit out of your kid in public. he'll never do that again. . .

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling kid.

russianspy1234 11

Today I pulled a stupid stunt at the airport with my dad and now he says I will never get candy again. FML.

Today, I pulled a stupid stunt at the airport with my dad and now, my butt is redder than an apple. FML. More fitting in my book.

juice99 13

YDI for not buying him candy. Stop being a cheap-o and maybe you wouldn't be in the pickle you're in.

Sweetpea22 14

If I was you OP, I would spank him in front of everyone and ground him until school started again.

chillypalmer 7

Wow what bad moral standards your child has! No wonder society is going down! Thanks all you parents in charge of someone like this one!!!!

Lack of morals to the extent of trying to cause problems like this for a person you know is innocent is often beyond the parents' fault, some kids are just complete assholes.

avapaige1234 19

I'm sorry to break it to you, but your kid needs a little beating.