By justgreat - 28/09/2009 15:13 - United States

Today, I was picking up my 10 year old step-son from the airport. He began screaming and crying saying that I wasn't his father. I ended up sitting in a holding room because the security guards thought I was kidnapping him. My wife thought it was hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 071
You deserved it 3 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time the little **** asks you for anything tell him, "Hey--who do you think I am, your Dad?"

MiddleChild08 0

That kid would be grounded until he died...

Comments

lem0n_fml 0

Well that sucks. Although the kid technically wasn't lying.

Canuck 0

technically his wife is a bitch as well.. way to show your kid what is acceptable and what isn't

lem0n_fml 0

Who says the wife laughed in the kid's presence? Perhaps the OP retold her the story, she laughed, then reprimanded the kid. Nothing about this suggests the wife is a bitch. In fact, it just shows that she has a decent sense of humor.

Tweety122888 0

u should dump ur wife for being a dumb @$$ and ignorant

Lichinamo 33

Yes, because one incident(correct my spelling if it is wrong) is worth a divorce.

No, it does show that his wife is a bitch.

MiddleChild08 0

That kid would be grounded until he died...

I'm assuming your wife wasn't there at the time, and found it hilarious later, right? Cause if she was, she's a bitch.

LOL, oh damn... What a little shit, though I would probably fall over laughing too if I was your wife.

Brooklynxman 0

How many hours did you spend in the holding cell while they searched for the kids "real dad"? They kind of have to react like that though, because until you can confirm the person is really the parent, you can't tell either way. Punish the kid to hell though, he needs to learn IMMEDIATLY that this is NOT cool.

Next time the little **** asks you for anything tell him, "Hey--who do you think I am, your Dad?"

HELL YEA! u said exactly what I would've told him to do...that little shit..

Lichinamo 33

If I ever have a stepkid in the future, and they treat me like a ball of shit(yes, ball of shit...), I would treat them well, but if they ask anything of me, I would merely say, "Ask your father or REAL mother, because apparently I'm not good enough for you."

this is why they invented needles and thread . . . permanent solution

Tell them that your wife is hiding drugs in her ass. She won't be laughing after that.

That could be a good idea, unless she likes that sort of thing. Like, all the searching around for those drugs...