By Ben - 21/08/2009 21:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 6 year old daughter somehow learned about sex. She also had the open house at her school where she meets her new teachers. When the teacher asked where she came from, she said, "My daddy's happy sacks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 296
You deserved it 4 717

Same thing different taste

Comments

What???? Where the hell did you get that from? I've never heard of that. Ever. And btw, when people try to "shelter" their kids too much from the "world", they end up getting ****** up later in life when they "come out" and see the world for what it really is. I have a friend like that. But I was introduced to the concept of sex when I was maybe 7 or 8, I don't even remember. As a child I was very mature, and I grew up really fast. My dad quickly learned the effect of letting a 6-year-old watch movies rated "R", but he had the sense to sit me down and have "the talk", which turns out to be one of his smartest decisions raising me. And now, I'm 18, and I don't have the many misconceptions teens have about sex (no pun intended. Really).

How is this an FML? Your daughter is awesome, you should be proud.

onealhart54 0

wow. she could have said magical swimming white fish

HOLY CRA*!! That is hilarious!! My sister and i were on the floor laughing..! that is sooo funny... but no kids really come from there daddys bal*s

Did you just censor the words crap and balls? Damn, someone is sheltered.... :

ChasinParkedCars 0

I don't know which one is worse, if she said "My daddy's balls" or "My mommy's ******."

most kids know about sex when they're about five or six. It doesn't really mean anything to kids though. Very few kids actually believe in the stork and all that BS, and they put two and two together (two genders). directed at nypd217 or whatever her name was

lmao212 0

lmbo...but if u already knew that she was talkin about sex then u probably should have stopped her before it was too late...and obviously it was lol

They learn about sex earlier and earlier....I didn't have sex ed. until my Freshman year in High School. My sister had Sex ed. in the 6th grade. And people wonder why kids are having sex earlier and earlier.

elisablueee 0

Actually, if you look in history, people have ALWAYS had sex at a young age. Learning about it earlier is a really good thing. I learned about sex when I was five.

acd23 0

I kind of agree, I knew that in 2nd grade sex was a "naughty" word and when one of my classmates said it out loud in class he got in trouble for it. Hehe. I didn't really know much about sex in great detail until around 7th grade. Before that I just had the basic man plus woman equals baby concept. But learning about it seriously and not taking it lightly is probably very important for kids. If they don't take it seriously, they'll find out when they face the serious consequences that can go with it.

deathmage12 0

#39 Accually kids today are having sex later now. I mean back 50 years ago or so, kids would have sex around age 9. But.. Then again most of those incidents were probally with their cousins.. so.

Atleast she didn't say "My pussy, doesn't every girl?" *shot*