By Ben - 21/08/2009 21:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 6 year old daughter somehow learned about sex. She also had the open house at her school where she meets her new teachers. When the teacher asked where she came from, she said, "My daddy's happy sacks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 296
You deserved it 4 717

Same thing different taste

Comments

magichateball 0

that answer is pure win! not an FML or a YDI....just WIN!!!!

Well, it's always better to be educated, whatever it is you're learning. At least you don't have to talk about it in the future.

Be happy your daughter is educated. She speaks the truth.

what world are you living in that you learned at 5 or 6?! i learned when i was like 8 or 9

my mom taught me about sex when i was 7. & #39......the VAST majority of kids already know about sex before they take their first sex ed class

lol #30!!! & #32, i think daddys balls is definately funnier

I also learned about sex that early, when I was like 4 or 5 and still in kindergarten. I had some kind of comic book thing, telling the story about a couple with two kids, planning on having another baby and the story explained everything, from the sex part, to the development of the baby in the uterus, the birth and taking care of a newborn. And also what you can do if you don't want a baby (not in detail, just mentioned real short)...and to this day I believe that this is one of the reasons why I, even though I had sex as a teenager, never got pregnant...because I understood from a VERY early age how ALL of it works. Some girls know about the pill and condoms, yet they get pregnant because they have NO clue what it means when they forget a pill etc, because they have no idea how their own body functions...