By proudparent - 07/12/2009 05:07 - Canada

Today, my 5 year old son asked me to explain how he was born. After I told him I had a C-Section, he went to school and told everyone he was born at sea. I found out when the teacher called me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 409
You deserved it 6 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...........I completely fail to see how this makes your life ******....

KrystleLynn 0

...I don't see why this is an fml or why the teacher called you.

Comments

Is this really such a big deal? It's actually kind of funny in a cute way. Not really an FML.

this is definitely more of an MLIA rather than an FML. GO MLIA!

SupaSwaggin 0

lol that's funny. not an fml though

Aww, that's kinda cute. Seems like a mundane thing to call you about, though.

"mundane"?? What are you complaining about OP?? The fact that your kid said something cute or the fact that the teacher is way toooo sensitive?? I for one hate sensitive people.

msfantastic 0

I think the FML is that you told your 5 year old that he was essential cut out of your womb. Why would you tell a 5 year old that? The other FML part being that you actually expected him to know wtf a C-section was. I'm sure that child will wish in the future that he was actually born in the sea.

hahaha... born at sea... When I was a kid, some girls on the playground asked me what PMS was. I interpreted it as Pregnant Men's Syndrome. hahhahaha

xxxenergy 0

How is that an FML? That is so cute! I love young children's ignorance.

AtrumMessor 1

OP, you're a whiner. This is not FML material by any stretch. Seriously, you should hear some of the calls *my* dad used to get about things my uncles had taught their 5-year-old nephew how to say...

this should be on IMMD. What is wrong with you?