By Anonymous - 12/11/2012 13:29 - United States - Lancaster

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three years, whom I recently got engaged to, asked me to take a photo of my mother's boobs while she was sleeping so that he could see what mine would look like when I got older. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 873
You deserved it 4 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he plans on staying with you for a while!

You need to send him two nice close-up shots. One of you and your mother both giving him the middle finger and a second of your father loading his shot gun. He'll get the message.

Comments

Creep status... Sure he doesn't just secretly want your mom? Looks like you need to have a chat with him.

I say it's a two for one. Or should I say 4 for two...

If he's asking for pics, that would suggest she is a milf.

Well, I've heard that if you compare a girl and her mother, you could get a good idea of how that girl is going to look when she's older. That is, if they're both healthy beings

Rocketetiquette- I need to see some pics of YOUR boobs, so I know what I'll get when I catch a plane to over there. And yeah, we can have a talk about it too. :Megusta:

deadlydeadd 2

In her pic toucan already see her boobs

Nope, I think he just wants a masturbation picture...

Awes0meperson 10

Then why would he ask for a picture of her mom's boobs?

9inchesSoft 11

OP should've told him to take a picture or his dad's balls so she can see what the will look like when he gets older.

Might I say mine look nothing like mom's mams.... Two different people (or more if thinking of the ENTIRE gene pool, because of dominant and recessive genes) hit my DNA. However if they looked like my father's side I would have a bellybutton in between. Or a cooch. So a win either way for my guy....just sayin' ya can't always tell! Might cause a ponder....

dcg1375 7

Mom must be hot, otherwise he would've never asked. They've been together three years and are engaged. He's just trying to get a pic of moms boobs. If you give it to him then you are one of the coolest and SECURE fiances ever met. If you go take a pic of some saggy woman's boobs (or copy and paste) and give it to him then you are one of the COOLEST fiances ever met!!! It's all in how you handle the situation. Or just give him a pic of yours and let him guess...

Well he has the right to know. Jk. I would be mad if my bf asked me to do that.

Also ask for a picture of his dads penis. An eye for an eye or a sexual organ for a sexual organ haha

I don't think boobs are a sexual organ. They don't really take part in sexual reproduction.

phantumgrey 6

Don't lie number 2. You've never had a boy friend.

No I'm not engaged or have a one month old daughter. You're a shallow piece of shit.

Wow that progressed quickly. # 2 you're wrong. She has had boyfriends.

14 - There is a school of thought that believes women have breasts as humans are one of the very few species that are 'in heat' all year round so breasts may play some role in reproduction.

phantumgrey 6

Lol I got 56 to bite hard....PS in the future don't feed the trolls. PPS yes I do find #2 disgusting

It doesn't matter what you think about me. I'm engaged and have a beautiful daughter. You on the other hand don't even have a picture up so what's that say about you?

phantumgrey 6

It says I like women who squirt lol

phantumgrey 6

You really shouldn't bring your daughter into this. Just because some guy was wearing a thick pair of beer goggles and knocked you up doesn't mean anything. :-)

Well that just proves how immature and stupid you are. I like women to squirt. Well women don't want to squirt for you. Especially once they see your face because obviously it's bad since you don't show it.

phantumgrey 6

That's it keep feeding the trolls

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Fishinaddict22 1

Lol right? Seems legit... *joking*

At least he plans on staying with you for a while!

It all depends on the results of the pictures..

mojojojo91 6

Well, they are engaged so that's the general idea.

loserboii 11

Managing to get a picture of your mother's boobs without her knowledge would be quite skillful!

Where's Cartman's ass when you need it?!

perdix 29

#7, not really, it just took a little of my natural charm. Say hi to your mom for me. ;)

At least he expects to be with you for years!! Goodluck though

You need to send him two nice close-up shots. One of you and your mother both giving him the middle finger and a second of your father loading his shot gun. He'll get the message.

Tell him they'll look like his dick when he gets older. When he asks what you mean, say, "wrinkly, shriveled and undesirable." Unless you get implants. ;)

Better still, ask him to take a photo of his Dads willy, just so you know what to expect when he gets older...

Google a picture of someone with very saggy old boobs and see how he reacts...it will be a good test of personality

decidedlyvague 11

Tell him to take a pic of his father's dick, to see what his would look like when he gets older.