By DocShadow - 03/12/2013 17:33 - United States - New York

Today, my 4-year-old daughter stood up to a bully in the mall. I was the one who was getting bullied. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 651
You deserved it 8 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Children can be very brave sometimes, especially when they know we need it. When my brother was five, he walked in on me crying over an ex. When he asked, I simply told him that the ex in question had hurt my feelings. The next time my brother saw him, he gave him a swift kick in the balls!

Who needs big brothers when you have little ones

Ha! Reminds me of the time a boy was trying to kiss, my big sister (she didn't want to be kissed) so our little brother and I beat him up and chased him away while she took refuge in a tree. I barely remember it, but my sister tells that story all the time.

bfsd42 20

Docshadow??? Are you really a bastard in disguise?

No. I don't allow people to bully me or my children. *I* am the danger. *I* am the one who knocks.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. And even if I did, you couldn't prove anything.

Bad for the moment, good for the future!

Looks like she won't be getting bullied than. Which is good :)

perdix 29

She's going to make you her bitch before she gets to kindergarten. Sometimes wimps have bad-ass offspring (you may want to check her DNA with Maury.)

Good job :) You got one kick-ass kid right there sir... My cousin's 4 and he's more likely to be the bully.

raininginseattle 9

Even kids know when a person is doing something wrong. I hope she keeps her strength and continues to stand up as she gets older. Or have her very own champion. I can't as this is an FML. If anything, this shows you what a cool daughter you have. That's a "my life rocks!"