By duckthehack - 28/01/2011 14:25 - Poland

Today, my 14 year old son got suspended and I had to pay for the damage after he sprayed "FUCK THE POLICE" on the back wall of his school. I'm a policeman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 970
You deserved it 8 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is hanging out with the wrong crowd :(

perdix 29

Don't worry, he was talking about the band. Sting really ****** over Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers when he ditched them for his self-indulgent solo career. Or maybe he was angry when they jumped the shark with "Ghost in the Machine." Either way, it wasn't really about you.

Comments

iHeritik 0

Damage? Just paint the **** over it...

jj79242 0

**** the police biatch ass pig

TropicalTulipz 0

damm i would beat his ass for dat

TropicalTulipz 0

he cant really pay for it hes only 14

jes1610 6

it's because you're black isn't it? stop breaking the law and then the police won't be after you :-D

Hidan_fml 0

Well, your son is right. I heard of one guy that pulled over by a cop. Since his window wasn't working, he opened the door, causing the cop to run towards the guy with a drawn gun. The cop then had a go at the guy with his night stick. After realizing the guy's window was broken, the cop laughed and let the guy off with a warning. A perfect example of why you say "**** THE PIGS!!"

Deltasly 0

dude you are a freaking idiot!!!! you got that from a different post

What, you can't get with your fellow officers and Scare his ass straight? Toss him in a cell for a few hours, get a big cop to dress the part, and go in the cell with him, and spend some time telling him about how he's going to be his bitch. After a few hours of this, he'll be blubbering and won't be so stupid, Especially since "The Police" pay for everything in his worthless life.

This one is actually sad. My best guy friend got in trouble for a similar thing.