By Nofoodcoloringisnotasubstituteforfood - 09/12/2013 05:52 - United States - West Bend

Today, my 13-year-old daughter excitedly told me about a new diet she read about online. Apparently, the diet entirely consists of bottled water and a mixture of food coloring. The food coloring "takes care of all that vitamin and mineral stuff." My daughter is an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 750
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She'll figure it out when she's starving.

I don't think your daughter should worry about her weight at this age..

Comments

jsjordan 2

Playing video games help. If you play really fun addictive games you don't think about food. Just drink tons of water and maybe eat one to two meals a day

tompou6 19

Where has society gone wrong?

that make sense, cancer will quickly make you loose weight.

Unlike humans, which consist of 100% chemicals. Didn't you pay any attention to your high school science classes? Everything is made of different combinations of chemicals. Would you avoid a baked product that had "sodium bicarbonate" in it because it has a "chemical" name? It's baking soda dumbass. Most food ingredients have common names; they use the chemical name to throw off the people who don't have the brains to realize what it is. Do your homework next time before you comment please.

CynthiaMeAtSix 7

Haha is she referring to vitamin water.

She'll soon realize its bs, I once stupidly believed something like this a few years ago, only for a minute.

Your daughter is very much so an idiot.

Cheaper than a gym membership xD she ll find out soon enough it doenst quite work that way..

Well maybe instead of calling YOUR OWN YOUNG DAUGHTER stupid on the Internet, maybe think how YOU and YOUR PARTNER GUIDED HER. She is 13 you douchebag and obviously you haven't taught her well. Can you imagine your daughter seeing this? Calling her stupid, when obviously she already may have self-esteem issues considering she is trying dieting. You should be ashamed.

Iguanadon 14

>assuming OP has a partner he's raising this child with. Mothers walk out too.

cheshirecat13242 32