By Nofoodcoloringisnotasubstituteforfood - 09/12/2013 05:52 - United States - West Bend

Today, my 13-year-old daughter excitedly told me about a new diet she read about online. Apparently, the diet entirely consists of bottled water and a mixture of food coloring. The food coloring "takes care of all that vitamin and mineral stuff." My daughter is an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 750
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She'll figure it out when she's starving.

I don't think your daughter should worry about her weight at this age..

Comments

whiskeey 14

Wow. And you're not even going to, you know, talk to her about the fact she wants to diet?

if she is unhappy with her body, then help her! stop feeding her whatever makes her unhappy, remember: it is the parents that controls the food habits.

Your daughter is an idiot...and whose fault is that? You dont deserve to have kids! People like you are the reason society is failing.

Are you serious? You're coming off as just as stupid as the daughter here. You do realize she has another parent right? Intelligence isn't taught, it's inherited.

ViviMage 38

Tell her the red food coloring is made from crushed up beetles and the rest are crude oil derivatives and nothing she wants to eat.

Spike her water with liquid minerals/vitamins and hope she thinks it's the dye causing the different taste...

Knightchaser27 25

She really needs to pay more attention in science class

middlenamefrank 8

Food coloring is pretty idiotic, but I'm surprised someone hasn't tried it with a liquid multivitamin supplement. Hey...I just invented the new viral diet craze!!!

You should avoid that dihydrogen oxide too.