By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

shadow_foot 0

God, I hate it when people act like this; seriously don't blame it on the other girl, take it out on your boyfriend for cheating on you. The other girl most likely didn't know your boyfriend was in a relationship. It just really gets on my nerves when people don't get angry at their cheating spouse, but instead take out their anger on the person with whom their spouses were in a relationship. All in all, YDI big-time, bitch.

How did you know the girl your boyfriend was single. Also shouldn't you be mad at your boyfriend, you deserve it for being an idiot. Also lol @ 'me and my girls', anyone else find that funny?

AntiChrist7 0

so your boyfriend is the jerk and the girl gets it? YDI for having an asshole as boyfriend

How the hell do you miss a truck? A TRUCK?! And I agree with the others, I hope you at least egged your boyfriend's car too (or tried to). I hate that whole "blame the other woman" mentality. Your boyfriend knew exactly what he was doing. For all you know the girl didn't even know he HAD a girlfriend, or he lied and told her you broke up.

This reminds why I hate most girls, most of them are jealous dumb *****.

If this is what you get out of this FML, I'm sorry. But shouldn't you also hate most guys for being "cheating bastards"?

mehwhateverr 0

So you went and egged the other woman, who may or may not have known he was taken but you didn't egg your current boyfriend? In fact, you're still WITH that boyfriend? WTF? YDI.

Who cares! FML for reading this crap story :/

wow shitty storie. and why didnt u jus go closer to the house. dumbbasses

Petorious09 0

Wow you sound like a huge bitch, I don't even know why you posted that on here, obviously people are going to point out what a bitch you are. Anyways it's your boyfriend you should be mad at, although you shouldn't go around damaging anyones property. And I agree with 58, It's quite amazing that you managed to miss the vehicle, reguardless of its size, and with a whole carton of eggs, were you blindfloded and a block away? someone who needed food more than you could have made good use and eaten those, what a waste. anyways, try working on not being such an idiot/bitch, it will work in your favor in the future... oh and work on your aim a little too if you want.

9az00 0

"me and my girls" with the hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin...lolz, you so gangsta