By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

I didn't know people could own their own girls? Where can I get some.

ok I get it's bad your bf slept with someone else and if the fml ended with that I wouldn't have hit the ydi button but grow up. it's his fault and choice to have done what he did. I'm betting from the sound of things you're not that old either in which case I bet others live at her place too like parents... hope they figure out it was you that did it!

wow, how old are you? well, from someone obviously more mature, take my advice. your boyfriend slept with someone else. sooooo, he obviously doesn't give a shit about you. what exactly was the point of going after her? he's the one who knows he's NOT single. he's the one that ****** you over. your revenge is pointed in the wrong direction.

why do you blame the girl? its your boyfriend who's in a relationship, not that girl. egg his house. No, let me guess, you forgave him, but she's still a ****?

paris78_fml 0

You and "your girls" FAIL. What are you? 10? Grow up. This is probably one of the only times I've ever had to say ydi on this site.

This is proof that girls can't do pranks.

bexox 0

Oh yeah? Well you can't menstruate! So suck it!

hahha #100, you made my day. That made me laugh so hard.

AAAAHHHH12 2

I'd say you deserve better than the boyfriend that you have/had, but just reading what you do for revenge makes me believe you deserve exactly what you're getting. Just give up on him and move on. Break all ties, he obviously wasn't in for the long haul and didn't care for your feelings in the end of it all. There's someone better out there for you...maybe. Ish. Possibly.

That's ridiculous- the girl wasn't in a commited relationship with you- your BF was... You attempted to egg the wrong person. I hope you have a shred of self esteem and broke up with him.

She probably just forgave him after he said that she "Made me do it" Or better yet, chances are she's not even really dating him, he just ****** her and she got all emotionally attached. Anywho. All around. Whatafag

shouldn't you be egging your boyfriend's house?