By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

I wouldn't automatically assume the other girl is totally innocent - I had a situation with a boyfriend cheating where he cheated on me with a cousin of mine's step sister - and when confronted by that cousin about the fact that he had a girlfriend already, all she did was laugh and said what basically amounted to 'who cares?' So, even though she may be perfectly innocent in this - she also may not be. However, this is still a YDI - what was the point in egging any of her property?

But even if the girl was aware the guy had a girlfriend, that doesn't change the fact that the OP should be mad at her BF, not this chick. I mean, unless she was her best friend or something, what's she to the OP? The boyfriend is much more at fault here.

Can't even begin to describe how much ydi. first of all, it's not her fault you stupid bitch. it's your cheating bf's fault. and if you are this ******* crazy I can see why he stepped out. second, you should be arrested for vandalism. people like you who egg and key cars and other stupid shit deserve to be kicked in the ****.

tweeks9 0

The "jackass" crew is choosing the lamest fmls. these retards are a joke.

yeah, she's a dirty **** for sleeping with your boyfriend ... but it takes two to tango, so direct some of your immaturity and anger at him.

dramakat11 0

YDI dumbass. Dump your cheating bf, don't blame the girl he cheated with. You are ******* dumb OP. Have a great time continuing to be cheated on.

YDI so much. Take it out on your cheating boyfriend, not on the poor girl who maybe didn't even know he had a girlfriend.

ithedarkknight 0

Totally agree #48 Your boyfriend has sex with another women and you take it out on the woman? Lmao if you were any dumber it would amaze me.

Exactly what kind of satisfaction were you planning on getting out of egging someone's house and/or car? I'm sure it was going to make you sound like such badass when you tell the story of your boyfriend cheating on you. "You're boyfriend cheated on you? What did you do?" Oh, I egged the girl he cheated on me with's truck! Tee hee! "Wow! Remind me to never mess with you! Golly!" BTW... how do you miss a TRUCK 12 times? I bet the girl is laughing her ass off at you right now. Your anger should be directed at your boyfriend. He's the scum who caused the whole situation. Yeah, maybe the girl knew he was attached and didn't care (I know a few girls like that myself)... but HE'S the one who still went through with it. If he cared about you at all, he would have had sense enough to say no and pull himself out of the situation. Dump him, forget about her, and move on.