By Anonymous - 24/10/2011 09:47 - United States

Today, marks the fourth straight night that my girlfriend has screamed and cried in fear, scratching and kicking me in her sleep. The reason? I took her to see Paranormal Activity 3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 950
You deserved it 51 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That "screaming in fear" and "kicking and scratching" is called being possesed. GET HER TO AN EXORCIST, NOW!!!!!

Iknoweverything 29

I don't think hitting and scratching would do much good against a paranormal entity, but maybe that's just me.

Comments

jadee000 0

The fourth night? How is that possible when it came out 3 days ago?

katiebearr10 0

It came out on a wednesday pretty sure

It came out Thursday night..so night 1 = Thursday night, night 2 = Friday night, night 3 = Saturday night, and night 4 = last night! Tada! 4 nights.

it came out Thursday night, well Friday technically. it was a midnight premiere.

If you forced her to watch that horror movie, then you deserve it. If it was her choice and she decided to watch the entire movie in astonishing fear, knowing she was able to leave and watch another, nicer movie, then **** your life. My boyfriend once forced me to watch Nightmare on Elm Street (the very first one). He could ride home with me afterwards, because I was too afraid Freddy was going to kill me. And after that he tricked me into watching Dead Silence. I was scared to death for over a week. Ugh, never again.

I hate scary movies to death, but my girlfriend doesn't, so I went with her to the midnight show of paranormal activity 3. When I got home it was 2 am, pitch black, and dead silent. Needless to say, I was freaked the **** out. The past few days have been particularly dark and quiet D_D. Still a little weirded out.

I've heard watching some good old Disney movies is the best cure. *hands out Beauty and the Beast*

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sorry, the last Disney move I watched had Bambi's mom killed by a hunter. My kids wont eat deer meat any more. Why do most Disney movies (except 101 dalmations) end with a parent dead?

"Nightmare on Elm Street" is by far my favorite. I remember I feared sleeping for weeks after seeing it.(: Paranormal Activity 3 was alright. I really don't like hand held camera movie. However, "Quarantine" freaked me out the most because I could see an event such as that happening in real life. Wrong place at the wrong time and you're ******!

Finding Nemo's another... oh and Shrek. Damn, I see your point! :)

im gonna take that as the movie review. im gonna watch it now.

perdix 29

News flash: She's not sleeping. She just wants an excuse to beat the shit out of you.

RedPillSucks 31

He should take the opportunity to have the wildest sex ever. Klingon sex is the best sex.

cradle6 13

I really don't get what the appeal of those movies are. I only saw the first one, and I was bored to death and completely unscared about the chicken demon. It might have been because every time a door would move, everyone in the audience would scream, or that young couple has a gorgeous house in California without having a real job.

RedPillSucks 31

If you're a Wall Street type, maybe that would be the scariest part of the movie. "Damn, this couple is going to default on their 1.5 million dollar home, sending the entire mortgage industry and the economy into recession. Please, let the demon burn the house down too, so the bank can collect the insurance". Scariest movie ever!

Actually, Micah (the boyfriend who is killed at the end of the first movie) was a day trader.

txgirl09 5

And if you watched the 2nd one you learn that Katie's family has money because of a pact their ancestor made with the demon that's tormenting them.

PiperWoods 0

I'm into a lot of paranormal shows and movies and stuff, so when I saw the first 1, I was like...."umm okay, footsteps, moving objects, burning plant?.... Not scary :/" so I was really disappointed and bored to death top. I've just seen a lot more scarier things than movie objects and footsteps...:/

I forced my girlfriend at the time to see Paranormal Activity2. Shortly after, she became my ex-girlfriend.

Idiot. Why would you take her if she's scared?

Why would she agree to go if she didn't expect to be scared. Works both ways, unless she was gagged and bound during the movie. Lol I love to be scared, especially around Halloween time! (:

mas91796 0

that movie was NOT scary it wasnt even close

That depends on people's individual beliefs

iAmScrubs 19

You really need to be concerned if she gets up and jumps off the top of the stairs.