By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 07:38 - United States - Pleasanton

Today, marks my fifth day being an English teacher's assistant. I spent it like the other four days: grading and editing terrible Teen Wolf, One Direction and Doctor Who high school fan-fiction. Six months until I get out of here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 910
You deserved it 6 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good luck with reading stories that start all innocent, cute and lovely... And always end with gay sex :)

Comments

Rainhawk94 27

That's sweet, now back to your hole

RedPillSucks 31

They let her out AGAIN?! *gets whip*

So do I. And to all the haters, at least it's not Justin Bieber or Twilight we're talking about

Rainhawk94 27

Guess we have to make the hole bigger for you

Oh, FML, the site where you get down voted simply for having an opinion.

Don't judge us for having opinions. It's not like we like Justin Bieber. "OMG I luv justin hed my baby were gunna get maried but he dont know it yet. Back of haters hes not a bad person at all hes my angle"

You just screwed with the wrong fandoms. Good luck.

mikaellikestacos 14

Doctor who is stupid the movie will be stupid

Firstly Doctor Who isn't stupid. You clearly haven't seen it. Secondly there is no movie in production.

bandeek 30

Posting a comment like "Doctor Who is stupid" on FML, where the community has proven itself to consist largely of nerds and geeks, without backing up the statement with a well thoughtout and formulated reason is in and of itself rather stupid.

upallnight11 19

One direction fanfic is fun though, not going to lie..

I could be completely wrong but at least they found something that interests them enough to get them writing. It's a good enough medium to guide them to better grammar and correct spelling let alone use of the english language. I'd be more upset if they didn't participate in any form.

It's six months it should fly by quickly...don't worry stay strong...