By Anonymous - 21/03/2011 06:20 - United Kingdom

Today, it was my friend's 18th birthday. She had invited us out drinking. I've never had alcohol before and was very excited. I got a call explaining that she had invited one too many and asked me not to come. People bragging on facebook about what a great time they were having didn't help either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 483
You deserved it 6 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a lame excuse. As if one more person makes a difference. FYL OP.

Comments

It sounds like your 'friend' was just being a bitch and decided she didn't want you there. One more person really makes no difference when entering a bar/club. Unless it was prepaid according to numbers, but I doubt that.

You don't need a party to have a drink. Get a few close friends together, rent a movie and have a takeaway. PS. Invite this douchebag, then cancel on her, saying you have one too many. Revenge is sweet.

You should've gone anyway. What could happen if one more person shows up, she's a moron

this could be a blessing in disguise. try drinking at home before you go out and have no idea how it affects you. you'll look way cooler if you're not puking on the sidewalk. and hopefully you'll be with real friends next time!

andreabeth95 2

yeah! that's what I was going to say, plus what if you did go out and your friends just left you? that would be worse

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

that's terrible! u should b able 2 go and besides that's not fair how she picked u 2 not go---it also wouldn't b fair if she picked some1 else to not go so u should have just gone even though it's 1 extra person! who cares?!

dani_zombie 0

Eh I think it's pretty obvious she had other reasons for not wanting you there...

sweetiffany 0

Usually it's the friend who gets uninvited who calls the cops and gets the party busted... At least you're a good friend to them. You could have ruined their night but you didn't.

oblio 0

There was nothing to bust, what they did was legal, the police would be likely to arrest you if you called them over the matter.

that must explain a lot about your friend fyl

YDI for being disappointed at not drinking. That's a good thing, dummy.