By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 03:44 - United States

Today, it was my daughter's birthday. She had been wanting a cat for a long time, so I went to the animal shelter and got an orange one. As soon as she saw it, she ran upstairs screaming, "GINGER! GINGER!" She refuses to come downstairs until I get rid of "the soulless creature." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 045
You deserved it 8 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

simply_wicked2u 0

smack the kid upside the head and then proceed to teach the kid manners. and keep the cat.

Shadow_Phantom 26

What the hell? Your daughter is a retard. Where did this stupid "GINGERZ HAS NO SOULS" thing originate from anyhow?

carlymac09 2

it came from southpark yeahhh ik it's retarded!!!! imma Ginger and I got lots of soul

Dibman 3

My Ginger cat is called Mojo or nicknamed the ginger ninja lol

robc32ca 4

ydi for letting your child watch South Park!!!

sallen0046 4

Where did your child learn this behavior in the first place? It doesn't matter how old your daughter is, this is unacceptable behavior. Go upstairs, grab your child, and drag her downstairs to make her care for the animal she wanted.

Are you ******* kidding me? That cat is a living thing with feelings, being in a new home is very scary and stressful for him/her. You're little bitchtard daughter needs to get over it and learn to love her new cat. This honestly makes me want to cry. I feel so bad for the cat xD

You've got bigger problems to solve with your child.

DakotaCat 4

Gingers have the best hair colour. Brunettes have the most boring.

Mokiikom_fml 8

You're doing a very common thing, although it is also one of the most disgusting and stupid things people do with regards to racism. Trying to "make it better" by attacking another race. Instead of making it better for the race that was suffering from racism, this approach only makes two victims instead of one.

Acousticpixie14 6

Why the hell does everyone keep referring to hair color as a race? A race is any group of people related by a common descent or history. Blondes are not a race. Redheads are not a race. Brunettes are not a race. Damn uneducated imbeciles...

Actually, YOU are the uneducated imbecile. If you look up "race" in the dictionary, you will find that the whole concept of race as we think of it is wrong. For another group of people to be a different race, they would have to have a different genetic code. **** sapiens (aka humans since you probably don't know that) are all one race. A slightly different species, like Neanderthals, would be a different race. And if you want me to step out into the realm of fantasy/sci-fi, the Na'vi would be a separate race too. However, we've twisted the definition of race so that it means any ethnicity (which is the proper word) that is somehow set apart from the others. By this definition, gingers/blondes/brunettes/you-name-its are all different races. Blame the Nazis for this bullshit we now have to go through about race.