By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 03:44 - United States

Today, it was my daughter's birthday. She had been wanting a cat for a long time, so I went to the animal shelter and got an orange one. As soon as she saw it, she ran upstairs screaming, "GINGER! GINGER!" She refuses to come downstairs until I get rid of "the soulless creature." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 045
You deserved it 8 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I thought all animals weren't meant to have souls - maybe she's correct regardless of the cat's colour?

I had a ginger bf , loved him to death. I think this is just a lame bull**** ! ofc they have souls... isnt there a saying that ppl cant live without a soul, and yet there they are ;)

Now is the time to be a better parent.

yeah,but they're more commonly known as 'fox' haha

Mokiikom_fml 8

Please shoot yourself, next time. It will do so good to mankind, especially considering how you act about this event.

LOL are foxes even part of the feline family??? hahaha either way I'm not a fan of cats haha p.s. 204 isn't that comment a little drastic? ...just saying..

I agree with 204 blow your ******* head off.

Omg I love your daughter that is hilarious!!

Ungrateful little bitch, I hope it scratches her eyes out, literally.

seeing your daughter like this must be pretty funny but honestly - someone failed at education. a cat doesnt understand these things but a human being with ginger hair does. what do you do if one day your daughter reacts like this because of a human. :/ srsly...

sexycountrygirl0 0

your kid is a little bitch. keep the cat.