By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 03:44 - United States

Today, it was my daughter's birthday. She had been wanting a cat for a long time, so I went to the animal shelter and got an orange one. As soon as she saw it, she ran upstairs screaming, "GINGER! GINGER!" She refuses to come downstairs until I get rid of "the soulless creature." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 045
You deserved it 8 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

RavenNight 0

wat the hell is wrong with her

antsinmypants199 0

HAHAHA everyone knows that gingers are souless. Silly lady, what were you thinking when you brought that filth home?

Slap your daughter for being disrespectful. She should be thankful for what you've got. Beggars can't be choosers. BTW, all cats are soulless, your daughter fails again... slap slap.

OP, you deserve the reaction for allowing your child to watch Southpark!! There IS a reason they have a warning at the beginning of each episode. Hopefully your kid doesn't start hating Jews or trying to kill her bestfriend. brilliant parenting... FAIL.

myunicornbarfedo 0

say "no I refuse to get rid of this beautiful cat. If you can't learn to love him then stay upstairs. I don't want to see you until you like the cat." because no cat is soul-less. They are all beautiful creatures, and your daughter is a bitch for not getting that vibe. stupid untrue cat lovers.

^^ So true. I miss my poor Ginger, RIP. He was the sweetest cat and loved pats!

WOW!!! 1) I hope this child was old enough to be watching South Park 2) I hope that's where this child learned that and it wasn't from an adult!! This would be a perfect opportunity to teach your child!!! be a good parent and do that! if not it's not FML it's you suck at life and patenting!

tell her to stop watching South Park. besides, everyone knows that the soulless gingers are PEOPLE with RED hair. orange cats are cool. they are exempt from the whole Ginger thing.

mrmerino 0

what the hell? my cat is the cutesy orange cat evar talk to your daughter....