By sadinmass - 13/11/2010 13:24 - United States

Today, it was my 21st birthday. I had a simple party with my boyfriend, with just a cake and a bottle of red wine. My boyfriend managed to get so drunk that he danced naked for 10 minutes, then told me I'm hideously obese but that he loves me anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 574
You deserved it 5 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

^^ too right: drunk enough to dance naked on a 1/2bottle of wine? Still, I'm assuming in vino veritas/ he told you the truth. He loves you! A reminder that you're obese was not what you wanted on your birthday but hey, knowledge is power, why not use it to become a happier, healthier person?

kineticaesthetic 0

I meant to like this, couldn't have put it better myself! If you are indeed overweight, you know it. Its the elephant in the room, so to speak. The wine simply loosened his tongue to say things he would usually have enough tact to keep in. Perhaps he struggles with how much he loves you and how large you in fact are, and the only time that comes out is when he's drunk? It's like a girl loving a great guy who has a small penis and is terrible in bed...only you can do something about it! Consider dance, yoga, and rock climbing. All are really awesome ways to stay in shape without ever having to hit a gym! Just a thought!

RedPillSucks 31

Well, she didn't say how big the bottle was, and I imagine he probably drank more than half.

Aww. sweet? Well, the poor little lad probably got all excited, like that time mummy and daddy left the booze cabinet unlocked and went to be early and he ended up puking behind the couches and blaming it on the dog. I'm going to take a pot shot and think that you have gone for the younger b/f here. And drinking alcohol is such a novelty that he hasn't learnt his limits yet. It happens, we have all been there. Fool me once Mr walker, If not then wake the asshole up very early with very loud music and tell him to make you breakfast or get the **** out.

Well no more cake for OP then LOL nah jus kidding..!! at least he loves you...!!! :)

Oh so you're problem is that your boyfriend spent your birthday with you and that you now no he actually loves you for who you are? Oh, you're right, fyl.

Someone doesn't know how to drink like a man.

Damm skippy. Because real men never dance, no matter how drunk.... Well.. some may try from time to time but it can't really be called dancing. Oh yea, and we know that we only get that blind drunk if your girlfriend/SO is just as blind drunk, because at least there is a chance she won't remember it, or will be even more embarrassed about something stupid she said and be willing just to leave the night before in the in the toilet bowl the next morning. ;-)

thatttss just uncalled for , sorry but obviously she's already gotten crap from her boyfriend , she doesn't need it from people on FML.

This is FML. We don't give a **** about sensitivity or feelings. Get over it.

cdatribe23 0

nothn wrong with a little cushn for the push lol

MD_DILF 4