By Ciabatta - 20/11/2008 11:10 - France

Spicy
Today, it's my one year anniversary with my husband. I put on a sexy outfit, red dress and slinky underwear, and waited for him to get home. He walked in the door and asked me with a quizzical look if I was going out tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 355
You deserved it 3 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give him anal, he'll love that shit. Lol "shit" xD

they make underwear out of Slinkies now!??!?! that could be rather uncomfortable, on second thought.

Comments

Give him anal, he'll love that shit. Lol "shit" xD

agreed but they should put like alarm .. but OP didn't even write who was celebrating the anniversary we had to figure it out.

OP... Do you usually dress like a ***** when you go out? Or is your idea of sexy, considered modest to him?

they make underwear out of Slinkies now!??!?! that could be rather uncomfortable, on second thought.

XCaLX_fml 0
hp_obsessed 0

It would... Imagine having the end pieces sticking into those parts... Ow...

What a jerk! You should've slapped him right off the bat. #3...you're kidding, right? I think by "slinky" she meant "sexy"...

Really0_o 0

#4 chill. of course she meant sexy underwear, #3 was comical. And F that! The dude has a job while shes home sitting on her ass, she coulda helped the guy out a little. Shes not going to pay the bills by waiting at home in sexy cloths. If she had a job too, she may have done the same thing.

#4: Calm the **** down, if your the type of bitch who would slap a guy for forgetting an anniversary and can't take a joke (like the slinky one) then please don't comment on the Internet. Everyone hates people like you.

AntiChrist7 0

you chose an idiot, your fault. YDI

TiffLovesYou3695 0

DANG! That sucks! FYL definetly!

Wow that suck that's how us guys are though haha

you need to communicate better. both in your relationship and on fml. while we could understand what you were trying to say, if it were another we may not have been that lucky. so communicating is what you need to concentrate on more.