By peter - 11/09/2009 04:33 - Indonesia

Today, it's my birthday. I'm a pastry chef by profession. Not only did my family buy a cake from my bakery, I had to make it myself and inscribe it with 'Happy Birthday Dad'. The worst part is, they asked money from me to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 778
You deserved it 2 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the fact that they bought it from your bakery is a good thing! it means they think your cakes are the best, so take it as a compliment! the rest still sucks though...

Comments

Why didn't you just make a cake at home then?

19fml18 0

Sucks. But then again, moms around the world make their own birthday cakes all the time.

you got this off an episode of Cake Boss.. it was a boat cake..

Given that it says "Happy Birthday Dad" I'm guessing by your family, you mean your kids, and if your kids are younger than eighteen years old, then just accept it as it being expected of kids who aren't yet fully mature and probably aren't full members of society yet. If they're adults with their own jobs, however, get them back by doing something similar on their birthdays! Look on the bright side. At least you can make yourself the best damn cake ever, instead of relying on someone else and hoping they make a type of cake you actually like!

well said commenter #86 and to you birthday boy FYL indeed

I have to agree with some and disagree with others. First good point, atleast you made it and know they didn't secretly poision it. First bad part, you payed for it with your own money. It could go on like this but I don't feel like typing a paragraph. FYL and your birthday.

nekosan09 0

you really are retarded. dude, read it again. it says that it's HIS birth day, and his family bought a cake from HIS bakery, which HE had to bake, and HE had to pay with HIS OWN GODDAMN MONEY!