By chaos2007 - 13/05/2009 05:11 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. After a day out partying, I came home to find all my stuff smashed in the yard, even my 42" plasma TV. After asking my girlfriend what her problem was, she said a "slut" left a message on the machine stating how fun last night was. It turned out to be my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 266
You deserved it 5 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyabsurd 0

I suggest ditching the psycho. A 42" plasma? I certainly hope she's going to buy you a new one. But my guess is she doesn't even have a job. Just because it has legs and talks doesn't mean it's worth dating.

deaditegirl 0

Well, now maybe you can get a girlfriend who is slightly less crazy...

Comments

I agree with #3. A women that jealous ain't worth staying with. Second, I would sue her for the stuff she broke.

what a ******* dumbass, make her pay for that shit!

b2redneck 0

OHHHHH, dude I feel your pain, this totally sucks!! What was your mom doing at your house last night leaving a note about how much fun it was, and why wouldn't she put her name on it?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Seti_fml 0

I dont care if she is my GF, I'd make her pay for it. If she refuses call the police... i mean, that would be a lot to replace.

women see these things in movies and think it's the normal way of reacting... that way the rest of us normal females get the reputation of being crazy... kick her psychotic ass out... AND make her pay for the stuff... what a bitch

Sue your girlfriend. You'd be an idiot if you didn't.

apartment insurance is available for most people that qualify. it protects all things located within an apartment (except for certain things like cash on hand, etc.) I had apartment insurance for three years while I lived in Boston, it cost $300/year. My apartment was broken into once, and a good majority of my electronics and textbooks were stolen. Everything was replaced within a week with no charge, they even caught the suspect a little while later and i was able to get a few more things back. But seriously, wtf were you thinking when you left your cell phone with your girlfriend while u were gone all day, and y r u still going out with her.

drakeallday 3

but renters insurance doesnt cover crazy ass gfs

fyl, wow...i hope your girlfriend pays for all the damage she caused. i'm just wondering why she wasn't at the party(s) with you - seeing as she IS (well...possibly was) your girlfriend and it was your birthday. Either that or she had work so couldn't join you. But yeah, she owes you big time.

thisishilarious 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rttr 18

Who said they got drunk? OP could have just spent time with his mom, and the mom was happy the OP was thoughtful enough to find time to talk to her.