By chaos2007 - 13/05/2009 05:11 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. After a day out partying, I came home to find all my stuff smashed in the yard, even my 42" plasma TV. After asking my girlfriend what her problem was, she said a "slut" left a message on the machine stating how fun last night was. It turned out to be my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 267
You deserved it 5 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyabsurd 0

I suggest ditching the psycho. A 42" plasma? I certainly hope she's going to buy you a new one. But my guess is she doesn't even have a job. Just because it has legs and talks doesn't mean it's worth dating.

deaditegirl 0

Well, now maybe you can get a girlfriend who is slightly less crazy...

Comments

So.....why wasn't your girlfriend at your birthday party?

alaskan firefighter-urbadictionary.com

YDI for not introducing your girlfriend to your parents, even though it appears that you both live together. If you did, then you still deserve it for dating a complete idiot. If this isn't fake, which it more than likely is, and you haven't been with your girlfriend long, dump her. On top of that, have her arrested or sue her ass for destroying your stuff.

patray_angel 0

I would imagine your mom was our partying as well with you or that would have been an out of the blue comment for your mom to make. I do wonder why your mom would be out celebrating your birthday with you and your g/f or now ex g/f wasn't? She still had not right to smash your stuff. I bet she felt like a total bitch once she found out the message was from your mom. She needs to pay for what she busted and you need to break up with her insecure and crazy ass.

it says the night before his birthday. maybe he just visited her or something innocent like that?

So let me get this straight... You slept with your mom? Not cool man, NOT cool! FYL indeed...

bitch would be turnng tricks to get me a new plasma screen!

ydi it for not inviting your girlfriend to your birthday festivities