By Anonymous - 02/04/2016 19:47 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, it's day 9 of my honeymoon. It's also day 8 of my period and day 7 of food poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 059
You deserved it 2 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so unlucky. Make the most of it OP. Just rest and keep hydrated. The better you are the more you will be able to do. You can have a second honeymoon else where even at home.

Comments

Well at least you're with the one you love, right? ^-^'

Well at least I hope you are improving your oral talents

My wife got pass-out sick the night before our wedding and spent our honeymoon in about the same way you probably are. I spent our honeymoon sitting on the couch watching TV in the living room of the condo our friends sent as to as a wedding gift (coincidentally in BC). It sucks while it's happening, but it actually makes a decent story to tell people later. Very memorable and not what they're used to. Hang in there and you'll be able to laugh about it years from now.

Day EIGHT of your period? Oh honey I'm sorry

Oh my goodness! Thats awful, feel better soon OP.

How long does food poisoning last for

Aw :( I get how you're feeling. The very first time my period started (when I was 10) was right before our trip to California to Disneyland. It's not as bad as your experience, but I just thought I should share.

That sucks, OP. So sorry to hear that. But hey, if it makes you feel any better, my honeymoon was no picnic, either. My husband couldn't get an erection for like a month after the wedding night, so we couldn't consummate the marriage until then.

Pretty sure food poisoning doesn't last over 24 hours... You should get that checked out.