By Anonymous - 02/04/2016 19:47 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, it's day 9 of my honeymoon. It's also day 8 of my period and day 7 of food poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 059
You deserved it 2 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so unlucky. Make the most of it OP. Just rest and keep hydrated. The better you are the more you will be able to do. You can have a second honeymoon else where even at home.

Comments

I see food poisoning a lot, but 7 days? Generally, it's either bacterial or viral... that could explain 8 days of period as well. The bacreria or virus causes a LOT of disruption to the body. See your doctor soon if it continues.

writergirl1029 17

If you're honeymooning somewhere near a decent hospital, get yourself to the ER, now. Vomiting for that long is a bad sign. Also obtain some Gatorade if you can. It will help you replenish lost electrolytes and stay hydrated.

I don't see the the problem sounds like your having a blast.. Your period only makes it wetter if your puking your already bent over I mean it's your honeymoon what did you expect..

#37, it's a jackass in its natural habitat

Well, in sickness and in health. Am I right?

Kristoffer 35

Food poisoning lasts 24 hours. Maybe 48 tops. Not 168.

I had food poisoning once, and my Dr. told me he couldn't prescribe antibiotics until I had had it for a week as that's when they can officially diagnose it. OP just needs to see her Dr. as soon as she can!

So sorry you have to go through this op! But maybe when things are better you and your husband can go on a second honeymoon! Congratulations on getting married by the way!!

Hope your next trip is better planned

Marriage is managing even in the worst of times, make it through this and enjoy yourself

BabyCakes818 16

Did your husband did the beautiful bride in her gorgeous gown? I hope you feel better real soon so you can have fun on your honeymoon!

graphicstyle7 17

If it makes you feel better, know that my husband and I both got very sick for days two, three, four, and five of a seven day Honeymoon. We kept looking at each other saying, "If we can get through this, we can get through anything." Still married after four years!