By wtf - 19/10/2016 12:09 - United States - Oxford

Today, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a printer so I could print schoolwork, that way I don't have to sit on campus so long to print it all out. It just got delivered in Arizona today. I live in New York. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 402
You deserved it 1 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess sitting on campus printing won't seem so bad compared to driving to Arizona to pick up your documents. Be sure you see The Grand Canyon.

Comments

Yarecho 14

Hey Op, I live in the Phoenix area. I could resend it back to you if you'd like. Hope it did not cause you too much dread. :3

I print on campus all the time it is honesty not an inconvenience. However FYL for the delivery fail.

some campuses charge per page and things. ( with the exception of computer classes/labs, but even that i won't swear on for all campuses. ) that yours doesn't surprises me. plus if you're writing a paper due first thing in the morning, it's easier to print it at home than run to the library before class/es to print it. especially if it takes longer on ops campus than on others.

Sounds like an internal theft. That's how employees steal big items; they print a label with a friend's address and send it to their house. Might wanna call the shipping company and report that.

OP here. I emailed the seller (it was a 3rd party on amazon). They told me that they were glad I brought it to their attention. They said they would file a claim and send me a replacement. I'll have to see how that goes. If it fails I'll be emailing Amazon. For some clarification for a few people, yes it was cheaper for me to buy online then in local stores. Secondly, I have classes in the late evening and usually don't get out until 8 or 9pm then having to sit and print makes it longer and I live about an 45 minutes from campus. I work before class so I can't come in early to do it and after class I'm just ready to go home. I'm hoping this gets fixed and I wasn't scammed. ill update if i get it or not. No more 3rd party sellers for me. Ha.

So you've never lived in Arizona? They just ****** up? That's a bummer, OP! It sounds like your days are very long. I can totally understand why you'd like the convenience of your own printer. Hopefully it gets sorted soon! Good luck with uni :-)

Well the good news is Amazon (in my experience) runs a pretty tight ship when it comes to holding their third parties accountable. So the question is how much more time you get to piss away after hours at university. I feel for you, I remember those days.

NY to Arizona? That's only a jump, hop, skip and a two way plane ticket away! That's not too far ;)

Where in az was it sent, i live in tempe and could ship it off to you

The Amazon 3rd party troll strikes again lol

You are the student formerly known as "Prints"

why would you order a printer to be delivered from out of state? Does New York State not have any printers? I can get one at my local Walmart, I'm sure you can too. after all there's a Walmart in every other town.