By haileyjunkin - 22/11/2011 17:53

Today, I got hit in the face at a dodge-ball tournament. My entire mouth was bloody. The sad thing is, I wasn't even playing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 631
You deserved it 3 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

M0rt 0
ohjessica 11

That's a perfect example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comments

monkeybanana 7

No shi* Sherlock, why else would it be an FML?

Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball son. Dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge.

molly2moon 0

Dodge Ball the movie, one of Hollywoods greatest creations. Ever

Here come the down-thumbs, but Dodgeball was a horrible movie.

Here come the down-thumbs, but Dodgeball was a horrible movie.

There's seriously legit dodgeball tournaments?

Think of anything even remotely competitive. There is a legit tournament for it.

EnEl_Infierno 15

I agree with 23, Dodgeball Sucked. Horrible acting and not even remotely entertaing.

#37 Every year, in a French town called Agen, there is the world championship of prune stone spitting... So yeah, there can really be tournaments for anything...

blackheart24 10
alyssamarie03 0

Was it that hard to catch????!?

M0rt 0
bitchslapped22 14

Now I'm no doctor, but something tell me that if you taste blood after having balls near your mouth, you should PROBABLY get that checked out.. ;)

"Hi, Im Kenny Rogers, welcome to jackass. This is the dodgeball catching trick with mah teeth"

me_gusta_eso 1

60- you just used #2's idea but in different words, so please, stop. Just stop.

ohjessica 11

That's a perfect example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

More like being in the wrong face at the wrong time!!!!! :)

p3mguin 7

35,you fail so bad I wish that ball hit you in the face and not the OP

It's all because of his no good dirty rotten pig stealing great great grandfather... :)

That's half the fun of being a spectator of dodgeball. People in the crowd get hit all the time at our games

valdancer99 0

Did the team that hit you get an extra point?

It was actually her team, and it was a foul :/

I think nailing the coach on purpose is a foul... If there even IS a coach...

I saw the highlights while watching coverage on ESPN 8...the Ocho

YDI for not participating. Don't be the awkward kid because youre lazy.

Where is there a dodgeball tournament outside of a school?

Either way its the same deal, people from his school were there, he was trying to avoid attention, and I guarantee everyone noticed a headshot. Petty karma.

RacistPancake 6

Intothecrypt - you have the WORST logic I've ever seen. I go to hockey games; that doesn't mean I'm too lazy to play. I go to football games; that doesn't mean I'm too lazy to play. You fail, big time.

#32, Don't comment again. In order to comment again, you must pass a FML sponsored exam to correct that failure you call your "logic". Then you can comment again. Idiot...

Torva_fml 16

I say we sign a petition to ban this user from commenting, I'm the first to sign!

According to the rest of the players, you were.