By GK - 08/05/2009 11:20 - Australia

Today, in my class I was nominated for the guy with the worst hairdo. I don't know what is worse, the fact that I was nominated or the fact that I felt let down when I did not win. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 870
You deserved it 7 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah....because that's something you should be able to change about yourself overnight right? Lack of self confidence, isn't exactly something someone can just get over. Certainly it's doable, but it's not as easy as you imply.

you're mad because you were nominated.. but you're also mad because you didn't win? what the heck

Comments

...Wait, your pissed because you dont have the worst hair? fine i hate your hair it sucks. Happy now?

I know the feeling, though I won ¬_¬ And it was something we did to put in our yearbook, and it's in it. Now everytime people look in their yearbook at the Best and Worsts my name will be there next to "Worst Haircut". So even years from now, I'll still be remembered for that. And I'm a girl. Even my mum agreed when she read it. How's that for FML? Sucks for you but hey, least it won't be in your yearbook!

Ahahaha, woooow that's like a double fail. If you're gonna get nominated for something bad atleast win or else you're virtually a nothing1 :D... Jus kiddin, i'm not that mean but that's still a double fail... and jus get yur hair crew cut or buzz or somthin, yu can never go wrong with those unless you've had alot of open head concussions and it reveals the bald spots do to them. If that's the case, then you're screwed and should go shave it all :D... I'll give you an F this time cuz I almost feel sorry for you.

annams 0

lol you sound like a cool person!

Occam 0

"Hairdo"? What kind of self respecting male calls it a "hairdo"?

It doesnt say its a guy.. Edit : oh nevermind, it does...

patray_angel 0

OP, you are right, I am not sure which is worst. I know my high school had something like that, you know, class clown, cutest couple....I don't remember if there was anything for worst hairdo or not. I think that that is kind of wrong for the schools to do. I know that people need to learn to laugh at themselves, but there is a difference between your friends poking fun and forever being remembered in a yearbook for worst hair. Anyway....at least this is something that is fixable by just going to a salon....unless you like your hair the way it is, then don't change it and **** everyone who doesn't like it.

I'm with #26: My school district got rid of negative nominations and dress days like that because too many kids were having emotional problems with the results. Kids are freaking cruel in our school system--it's Social Darwinism at its worst, so kids end up getting picked on for practically no reason at all at one of the most crucial stages of developing a sense of self and belonging.

couragewolf9001 0

Self esteem issues? Do you like your hair? Are you comfortable with how you look? If your answer is yes, then don't change. Build your confidence by taking pride in being who are. Stop being so weak.