By Charlayyyy - 16/12/2010 02:30

Today, in art class, we made plaster masks. We were supposed to put Vaseline on our partner's face so the plaster didn't rip their facial hair out. My partner forgot to put it on my eye brows and eye lashes. My face is now completely hairless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 679
You deserved it 7 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sucks, but why didn't you remind them? couldn't you feel where they put the Vaseline?

Comments

YDI, ultimately it's up to you to make sure your partner didn't miss anything. I got sunburn on the back of one shoulder 'cause I didn't notice my friend forgot it.

robc32ca 4

and you didn't notice? "hey wait a second you didn't put that stuff on my face yet" as the plaster is getting poured might have gone through your mind!

I understand when this is done a lot of steps are taken and your eyes are closed. also, I know they put a Lot of stuff on your face so you would NEVER have known they didn't out the most important thing. I'm sorry to hear about this but ignore the children who call you an idiot. someone else said it right though when they said at least hair grows back!!! good luck with all that though.

I agree with other commenters. You didnt remind your partner so quit your damn bitching!

cali425 0

YDI OP! It wasn't fully your partner's responsibility. You should have remembered & make sure you had it on. -_-

ulicksam 0

Your partner forgot? You didn't know what you were supposed to do? It's your face. YDI.

At least now you have a mask you can wear to hide your shame.

you didn't remind them why? and it'll grow back. Just do what others do: draw on the eyebrows and get fake lashed, Problem solved.