By Anonymous - 22/12/2014 07:53 - United States - Mooresville

Today, immediately after being informed of the sketchy activities that take place in our store parking lot after dark, I'm handed an orange vest and told to go out there to retrieve carts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 640
You deserved it 2 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would ditch the high visibility vest and go full ninja cart wrangler mode.

countryb_cth 38

Have fun. Just remember you can do some serious damage with a cart :)

Comments

Easy fix. All you have to do is walk up to these guys, look them in the eyes, and tell them "stay out of my territory"

Suck it up I have to do it every day for a couple of hours no matter the weather or what is going on in the parking lot.

Britt125 16

We all knew about all the things that happened in the parking lot at my last job, but somebody still has to go get the carts anyway. Sometimes it was me. Yeah it's not fun to go out an get them when you don't know who's lurking in the lot but it's not that bad either. Keep an eye out and if you see anybody making you uncomfortable go back in and say you don't feel safe and see if they can get somebody to go with you for security, or just go back out a bit later after they've left or if they won't you can call the cops for suspicious behavior.

So, an orange vest is like a Star Trek red shirt?

sounds like someone was just messing with you

They shouldn't have sent you out there alone.