By UnderConstruction - 04/05/2012 14:34 - Canada - Pickering

Today, I wrecked my car and got rushed to the emergency room. While strapped to a gurney, a nurse reached in my back pocket, grabbed my wallet and pulled the velcro keeping my wallet shut. The entire room immediately started laughing as condoms and loose change went flying everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 421
You deserved it 4 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't keep condoms in your wallet. They dry out and crack and you can get someone pregnant by using them.

Either the size or the fact op is old enough to drive a car, yet still uses a Velcro wallet.

Comments

Realreynolds19 0

Why would the nurse want a Velcro wallet..?

Condoms and loose change? That sounds completely tame to me compared to some of the other stuff I've seen in people's pockets. Besides, they were probably laughing at your driving licence picture.

*Opens wallet to find a ham sandwich.*

Epikouros 31

Hm, maybe I don't need to carry a loyalty card that says 'hot & horny gaynight'.

At least you gave the gift of laughter to a dark place?

Tali147 16

I agree, if you're old enough that you have condoms in your wallet, the wallet should not be Velcro. Although, it kinda makes sense that there were enough condoms in the wallet that they were spilling out. Maybe if he'd had a leather wallet, he would've had less unused condoms...

TheDrifter 23

17 size xs condoms and $4 in change with no cash or credit cards in any sort of wallet will get you laughed at.

combatbunny 9

How old are these people? What kind of adult laughs at condoms? At least those mean you're getting laid... I think...

RedPillSucks 31

It could have been worse. You could have opened your wallet in front of a Catholic priest and all the condoms flew out. *There you go father. Put the loose change in the collection plate, and help yourself to the condoms. I hear there's some hot nuns around*