By UkuleleTime - 10/06/2015 05:25 - United States - Garner

Today, I worked in a shoe store. As I was removing the shoes off an older man I felt a squish, and pulled back my hand to see brown and yellow. The man then looked at me and said, "Looks like I missed a spot." Dog crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 177
You deserved it 1 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh my gosh that is so gross, FYL indeed OP :(

mds9986 24

Why do people continue to get so angry over terrible puns?

Comments

You should have 'overbalanced' and wiped it on him... By accident, of course

It's an old man, he probably didn't leave it on purpose. Yeah, it sucked and that's gross, but does he deserve that?

'squish'.. Thanks for ruining my dinner OP.

That's terrible, but I have never been to a shoe store where the workers remove their customers shoes. That is so weird.

It's old school. I remember seeing it a lot more as a child.

For older people or young children, I think it's quite common, or anyone who just has difficulty getting their shoes off.

Could've been worse… It depends could've broke and it could've been sliding down his leg/ankle and onto your hands

Why were you removing his shoes? Shouldn't you have looked first? That totally bombs. Sorry OP!

I presume she was removing his shoes for him because the guy is elderly and probably suffers from things such as artheritis and asked for help.

sorta a common occupational hazard, - "line of doody" injury?

Why did the customer not have shoes on when handling/walking into the dog poop (or whatever happened)? That's terrible, OP. Make sure you washed your hands really well.

Forgive me for my stupidity. I just realized why people keep disliking my comment. I thought that OP meant that the man had dog poop on his foot, not his shoe. Wow, I am an idiot sometimes.

What's the first rule: always wear gloves!