By Az - 13/06/2012 00:24 - United States - Dallas

Today, I woke up to a guy outside my house, who wanted to give me flowers and take me out on a date. Aside from it all being pretty fucking creepy anyway, the guy is my not quite right in the head second cousin, who's apparently now head-over-heels in love with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 917
You deserved it 2 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cousin marriage: never will understand why the hell people like it.

Comments

Try to look on the bright side OP, at least he isn't trying to rape you.

There's a couple at the school I go to and they are second cousins. It is pretty disgusting but they are not blood related.

Well at least you're not forever alone :)

My parents are second cousins. My brother and I turned out just fine. Disgusting as **** to think about though.

Oh the irony that takes within the setting. ._.

I don't think it's creepy that someone tried to woo you. I just think it's creepy because it's your cousin. Dude needs to get out more.

I have a cousin just like that. Explain to him the wrongness of incest and talk to his parents. Name and shame, soon makes them bugger off.

mrphychrs 5

keeping it in the family.... respect.

Just for the sake of him "not being quite right in his head"; play along. But no more than dinner cus you're saving yourself for marriage& can't even date. Lie to save the guy. Sorry OP; rough situation to deal with, but ay it has got to be tougher to be him...

I have a second cousin who crushed on me for a few years. He gave me chocolates in a heart shaped box and a rose. Sweet, but not quite right.