By Ned - 29/08/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up in my bunkbed because I thought I was experiencing my first earthquake ever. I jumped out of bed and found that it was just my roomate masturbating in the bottom bunk. It was 6am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 502
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, did you hop in his bunk afterwards.... And take in the aftershocks?

Apparently it's never too early in the morning to pleasure yourself

Comments

First earthquake, huh? If you left the guy alone, you could have experienced your first volcano, too.

I'm glad to see we're on the same wavelength. Welcome to the "Plexi Side." ;) I knew you'd come around.

ABbaby 10

Nice Plexico finally a funny comment after a whole bunch of 'blah'

kenjiisown 1
liveandletlive89 0
FozzieGirl 0

The FML is having to share a room with someone who's neither sibling nor lover. After that, masturbation is just detail.

supermike33 0

He must've been going to TOWN on himself to shake you awake like that... good for him. It was worse for him IMO though, all that concentration on the.. ahem.. task at hand.. and you come FLYING from the top bunk staring at him like a terrified maniac. Awkward much? Imagine the poor guy trying to finish after that!!

ABbaby 10
liveandletlive89 0

This has nothing to do with your situation, but, I never spelt ********** right as a child. Anyways, you're just dumb. Jerking off is normal, nothing gross or wrong with it as long as it's not near you. I think a few feet in height constitutes as enough space. Gtfoi.

are you serious? a few FEET in height?! thats fucken sick man. Never ever should it be allowed in the same room as some1. Jeez what kind of creep are you?

... so no circle jerkin? cmonnnn, an arms length (out of blasting range) should be enough space.

oh jesus..too many typical frat boy words in one confined area XD dude, bro, man, bro. That is an average of 1.333 "fratties.." the acceptable limit is .5. please be respectful to us normal people, ok ''Brah?"

He must have a pretty huge **** for you to mistake his masturbation with an earthquake.