By dfkjhregoiuberiug - 09/12/2009 09:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up in my best guy friend's bed to the sound of him jerking off. As I laid there motionless with my back to him, he reached around me to grab a tissue. I don't think I can ever speak to him again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 027
You deserved it 4 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tflnfml 0

Nasty. Maybe he's into you? No pun intended.

= (That's unacceptable on his behalf.. and rather gross..

Comments

= (That's unacceptable on his behalf.. and rather gross..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He had a guest sleeping over though. The least he could do was take care of it in the bathroom or something.

I never said the act itself was gross.. just that he did it there and then.....

amerrah 4

Whenever I stay at my guy friends house, I usually share the bed with him. but he always strips down to his briefs and hogs the covers. We have a joke that he gets wood exactly at 12 am. Lol

erika_lynnex 1
Brittaneyyy 0

it's the same as long as it's strictly a friends relationship I sleep in bed next to my guy friends n cuddle with them I don't see the big deal same gies for my best girl friends

tflnfml 0

Nasty. Maybe he's into you? No pun intended.

Skull_300 0

Did you give him a hug goobye, I mean goodbye or shake his hand? What the ****?

It's funny he couldn't wait to blow his load until after you left. As far as never speaking to him again, maybe you should talk to him one last time to say you don't appreciate being jerked off next to.

I would be wierded out, yet flattered at the same time...

KingHumanity 0

What's funny is that if the roles were reversed, complaining on FML would be the last thing a guy want to do.

57, Just straddle him and you'll probably get what you want

perdix 29

What was the tissue for? Did he hit you with his spooge stream?

Obviously thats a little messed up that he would whack off while you were sleeping next to him but you got in bed with him and when a guy has a chick in bed with him, regardless of how close or buddy buddy you are, he is gonna think about banging you...why were you sleeping with him anyway? You probably tease the **** out of him anyway and I bet you did something to set him off...just be thankful he just rubbed one out and didnt rape you....but i bet YDI anyway.

wow that's a bit heavy, we don't all consider raping girls who get in our beds you know. I get what you're saying though.