See ya

By Emily - 14/02/2011 20:25 - France

Spicy
Today, I woke up to a good friend of mine leaving my bed. The very friend I've had a crush on for months, and who knows exactly how I feel about him. Everything was great until he said, "Yeah, about last night… It's just that you were there, and I was weak. See ya." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 846
You deserved it 7 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sassypants93 17

Maybe you should have kept your legs closed for a little longer...

sounds like he used you for sex. great guy to have a crush on. congratulations. fyl.

Comments

sassypants93 17

Maybe you should have kept your legs closed for a little longer...

How is that rape? She wanted to have sex with him.

But she didn't give consent. It is technically rape as he had sex with her without her known or her saying so.

But she didn't give consent. It is technically rape as he had sex with her without her known or her saying so.

vanilla2u 5
LexieBabe 0

legally, if your drunk, you're not in the right state of mind to consent.

lordcaliburx 0

it was never posted that she did not remember of not want it. reread it.

m0tl3ycru3qwr 0

save me a nickel, save me a dime, jax bargain plywood does it everytime.

atomheartm_fml 0

How is it a rape? She wanted to have sex with him. He used her but that doesn't make it a rape. It's just a one night stand with a jerk.

a jerk with a magic blame switch line, "I was weak"! sounds like she took advantage of him, the poor guy

kairi920 0

it's not rape, it's sex you didn't know you wanted.

actually women can't legally give consent while under the influence of alcohol but men can. soooo technically it is rape

maybe you should keep your mouth shut

Nobody can give consent if they're not of sound mind. Also, I don't see anything about the FML involving any alcohol.

sounds like he used you for sex. great guy to have a crush on. congratulations. fyl.

jewjewB 0

sounds like a one night stand on his behalf anyways learn to pick better friends next time

samadams42 0

sorry but I have a question for you girls how do you think about men wearing nail polish

luvyah 0

weird. idc personally but wtf? weirdk

I'd like to think there was some divine modtervention here, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this really and truly is one of the most idiotic comments I've ever seen. Johny, is this REALLY the place you've chosen to ask that question? Do you not see commenters calling people idiots for the smallest infraction? What kind of response did you expect? "Oh, boys with nail polish are sooo sexy!!" You're much more likely to get "You're a ******* moron." You're lucky breathing is involuntary. You're so stupid you'd probably forget. Oh, and you're a ******* moron.

haven't done it yet was thinking like an exotic color lime green or orange maybe white or just a nice clear coat but leopard print works also.

jemm94 0

By the sound of it, it seems you should really be asking guys how they feel about other guys wearing nail polish. You sound like you'd be the least bit interested in attracting a girl.

dude it would be awesome!! ever heard of a guy named Gregory gorgeous on YouTube? check him out.

ryanst 7

What in the hell?? I cannot believe this is a serious comment.. first off, you are breaking the rules with a comment unrelated to the post, second off, you can't possibly be straight wanting to wear nail polish. ..I definitely won't be forgetting this comment anytime soon.

36 you act like fmylife is a terrible place of the internet where all of the trolls hang around. Quite the opposite. you dont seem to know much about the internet.

romano07 0

goon, I wouldn't start anything with doc, he'll probably sew your ass shut and surgically replace your digestive system upside down so shit will LITERALLY come out of your mouth. =/

In DocBastard's attempts to stop trolls, he actually turns into one. Magic.

On the contrary, goonnn- Doc is right. I mean its great that johnny appreciates the community of FML-ers, but Really??? This is definitely not the place for it, especially with some of the members who make it a point to not censor their comments. It would be much more appropriate for johnny to have asked his personal question on a forum like 'Yahoo Answers' or 'JustAsk'. Personally, I'm just guessing his account got hacked. As for the FML, that totally sucks =. But, at least he was honest about it and didn't put up any pretenses... Now you know that he's probably not one to dwell on unless you decide you just want a hookup. If that's the case, proceed with caution. You know he isn't invested, and you'd have to be sure you could handle the possible emotional baggage that could throw itself at you. I would just try to move on. Sorry, OP.