By Anonymous - 02/02/2011 21:47 - United States

Today, I woke up from my honeymoon to discover the love of my life is a bed wetter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 682
You deserved it 9 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have test driven the car before you put it in your garage. You always need to test out the gear shifter by checking how freely it moves, feel how supple the seats are, how much space there is in the trunk for your junk, how quickly and smoothly it accelerates, kick the tires a bit... Wait, what the hell was I talking about?

This is something that should be shared before fyl op.

Comments

The idea of not taking it for a test drive first...

Be a loving wifey, and pee along! You'll end up cleaning the bed anyway, so you might as well have some fun too. ;D

No they won't. They're on their honeymoon. Some poor ****** has to clean up his mess! It should read: Today as I was changing the sheets of the honeymoon suite for the hotel I work for, I realised some sick bastard had pissed all over the bed. FML, just **** it!

Yeah, but saying he IS a bed-wetter, means he's probably going to do it on other occasions too. :P

Chris19801012 0

that's why you have to test drive before you buy.

jessica_m7619 0

shouldn't this fml be from the Mexican cleaner who has to change the sheets

I guess you could say the honeymoon's over... (giggling)

Why does it have to be a mexican? Racist.

debatingalways 0

thank you for being one of the only sensible people on this comment thread!

I had sex with my husband before we got married. Or engaged. We moved in together once we were engaged. We shared bills and responsibilities, we lived exactly like a married couple. So when we got married, we got married for no reason other than being in love and wanting to make it an official union. There were no jokes or talk about sex the whole day, because it wasn't the important part. The important part of getting married is marrying someone you love more than anything. If all you're looking forward to on your wedding night is *******, then you're getting married for the wrong reason. I knew ahead of time that my husband and I had perfect chemistry, we knew each other's bodies and all of our intimate secrets. Our wedding night was still a beautiful expression of love. All of my friends who waited until they were married to lose their virginities rushed into marriages. They spent the whole week of worrying about the sex, people kept talking about when they would finally stop being virgins. It was so awkward and uncomfortable to be around. Then they all complained how much it hurt and how they spent their whole honeymoon being uncomfortable and awkward. Obviously if it's important to you that you wait, then wait. But all the "YAY ABSTINENCE" people here are getting on everyone's cases about judging people who want to wait, and your retaliation is to judge other people for not waiting. To each their own goes both ways. There are benefits to each way, it depends on the couple, and it's not anyone else's business. Grow up.

CountMonteCristo 3

sleeping together does not equal sex. Seriously, if these were two adults (I hope, anyway) living on their own there is no reason one could not have spent the night at the house/apartment/what have you of the other and I would expect that it would happen of its own accord at least once, I've fallen asleep plenty of times at my boyfriend's dorm and we are abstinent, thank you very much, and have been for two years now

doink 0

Why is that such a shock to everyone? Some people believe in abstinence. Big deal.

debatingalways 0

I think people are just impatient nowadays.

Some people also believe in honesty with their fiancees and not waiting to spring such a downer on their new spouses. What a thing to deal with on the honeymoon! He could have been thoughtful enough to wear some Depends so she didn't wake up soaked in piss.