By coolguy - 06/11/2012 05:15 - United States - Chesapeake

Spicy
Today, I woke up and looked over to see the "beautiful girl" I slept with last night. Turns out it was the obsessive girl from my class with a man-face I had avoided all semester. In conclusion, beer goggles are very real and very powerful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 819
You deserved it 46 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rosie_Posie43 12

Still a better love story than Twilight.

YDI for getting drunk enough to sleep with someone you wouldn't want to sleep with sober.

Comments

I feel like you only think she is obsessive and weird because she doesn't fit your definition of "cool girl." Just because someone is not attractive to you does not mean you get to treat them like shit. She likely thinks you have some feelings for her and then this happens. I have a feeling the obsessive, man-faced girl is a better person than some asshole who gets drunk, sleeps with girls, and then complains about it.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

stop getting drunk, that is all

Valiumknights44 12

I hate it when people use alcohol as an excuse for being an idiot. Even if the "beer goggles" had fooled you, at some point this poor girl had to tell you her name. When I'm wasted and i see someone i don't care for or even hear their name i still know to avoid them. My avoidance may may be a little ungraceful and my speech a little slurred, but I still get the hell out of dodge. I certainly don't take that person home. Apparently you also can't put 2 and 2 together. You make me weep for my home state!

Valiumknights44 12

I'm willing to agree with thr line of logic. I would also like to add that if you can't control yourself while drinking then maybe you shouldn't drink.

RedPillSucks 31

The big twisty question is whether being drunk makes you do things you weren't actually thinking about. I think OP secretly wanted this girl but his sober self wouldn't allow it.

Valiumknights44 12

#96 I think that is totally what it is. He wanted to tap that, but needed to save face when his friend told him she was unattractive.

amandajlucas2015 2

I don't recommend saying u regret it that can be rude and hurtful as well

JaysFanStu 3

Been there dude. Walk it off.

i have a feeling he should be running as opposed to walking.

Ins0mau 20

How do you know she had "deep feelings" for him? She could have just been LUSTING after him for all that time.

How much did you have to drink?! I'm surprised you even were physically able to sleep with her at this point.

mvc3ftw 17

Op,there's a magic word which helps avoid this kind of thing...moderation.